Company Claim Information

Insurance is the only purchase you make that you never want to use, but at Lohman & Lohman Insurance, we understand that unexpected emergencies happen.  That's why there is a means to report your claim 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 day a year.  When you file your claim, you should first protect life and property and take any steps you can to prevent further damage.  Then call Lohman & Lohman Insurance Services at  (225) 292-6974 or email us through this website.

After business hours or on the weekends and holidays, you can call the insurance company directly.  Most companies do have a 24 hour claim center that is ready to help you.  If you do report the claim directly to the company, be sure to call Lohman & Lohman Insurance and let us know, so that we can assist in whatever way possible. 

When you call Lohman & Lohman Insurance Services or the insurance company directly, try to have any of the following information that pertains to your claim ready to speed up processing.

  • The location of the accident.
  • A description of the events leading to the accident.
  • The names and addresses of any injured persons.
  • Descriptions of any injuries.
  • If medical treatment was provided, at what hospital?
  • If there was property damage, the name and address of the property owner.
  • The estimated cost of repairs.
  • The names and addresses of any witnesses.
  • The police report (for auto accidents).

Automobile Accidents When you have an automobile claim, it must be reported to the police. If the car is not driveable, have it towed to your preferred body shop or dealership if they are open. If not, have it towed to your house until you can talk to an adjuster.

Occupational Injury  The "Employer's Report of Occupational Injury" must be filled out before any claims can be paid. Call us to obtain a copy of the form. Fill the form out and fax or email it to Lohman & Lohman  Insurance Services at (225) 292-6974.

Burglary or Vandalism Loss   No burglary or vandalism claim can be paid without a police report or police report item number.

Property Loss  You should take steps to ensure the safety of life and property and prevent further damage. Beyond that, don't try and deal with the damage yourself, or it could make your claim difficult to process.

Water Damage Call a service specializing in water damage to carpets and padding. Many people remove the carpets and padding immediately, but the carpet frequently can be saved if removed by an experienced professional.

Fire Damage  Do not try and clean up the smoke damage after a grease fire. Many people do more damage to the walls cleaning up than the fire does.

Broken Pipes Call a plumber to determine the location and cause of the damage.






       Access (866) 747-6917


                                                AAA (800) 222-7623


         Farmers (800) 435-7764



       Imperial (800) 960-7777



                       Lane & Associates (800) 993-3226




             Progressive (800) 776-4737 


  Safe Co. (800) 332-3226


           Unitrin (888) 253-7834



                   US Agencies (800) 958-8545


Dwelling and Home


                    ASI (866) 274-5677


            Farmers (800) 435-7764



          Imperial (800) 960-7777



                          LA Citizens (888) 568-6455



       Occidental (800) 780-8423




     Burns & Wilcox (800) 442-8621

       McIntyre & Associates
             (800) 738-3759

                     Lane & Associates (800)537-8023

                    N-Surance Outlets (800) 366-1450



      Bankers (800) 765-9700



     Fidelity (877) 270-4329



        Imperial (800) 960-7777



Workers Compensation



                 LC & I Fund (800) 274-7925


             LWCC (800) 267-2410


                               Stonetrust (800) 311-0997


Builders Risk


                     LA Citizens (888) 568-6455




                     Zurich (800) 987-3373